My stay at home date will be April 2nd! We've got a couple more things to finish up(closet doors, molding, etc.) But I am so excited! And just wanted to thank Brooke for the fun / fab decorating job, name picker, and always letting me "run things by her"! Love ya sis!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
B Daisy Hair and Color Design
Posted by Brittany at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WEE HA, WEE HA!!!! Oh my gosh, Derek did such a beautiful job on your salon, and the name is adorable. Good work both of you! Now I have no excuses for not coming to visit you! My sis in law has been doing my hair for years, but honestly, it would be a blast for you to do mine and my kids' hair. Yay for working at home(I like it)!!! Congrats on your salon girl!
Tina
Your salon looks fabulous!! I am so excited for you!
Wait, Brit, is your pediatrician Dr. Ashton too? What a small world if he is.
You guys did a great job on the salon! Next time I come up to Utah I'll have to come for a visit. My trip was way to short last time! I'm so glad you're a blogger, it's a great way to keep up with you and your cute family!
This is sooo cute! Brooke is so talented! I hope you love working at home! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment