Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Staycation

We've had our nephews from Arkansas here for a 3 week visit so we are doing everything we can in that amount of time-





Hill Air Force. I highly recommend! It's free for one thing and they have the funnest kid area. This is the same model of plane that my father-in-law first jumped out of!



Lagoon! I didn't get a picture of Kas because she's so brave and goes on all the rides I'm too scared to go on. (We are going again tomorrow:) )







Our Boys Only/Sydney Sleepover. First we had pizza at my house, then Derek took them to Boondocks, then they came home and watched Dumb and Dumber (I think the kids were up until 2 am! I'm getting too old for this!) In the morning Derek made his awesome crepes!



My sis-in-law blessed her twins.





We hit Seven Peaks- very fun!!! And HOT!!!

My nephews are such good, sweet boys and we miss them so much inbetween visits. And then when they are here all our kids cling to them the whole time!



Brodie with Kasi's glasses on upside down.



Braxton taking Dill for a sweet ride. (in a BARBIE jeep)



Brice and Dill mowin the lawn.

Things not pictured (bad mom) Ensign Peak, Lots of Swimming at grandmas, 24th of July Parade, Bee's Game, and we saw a couple of movies.
What a fun Staycation! Now I have to save back up for the visit in December!

11 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Wow, you guys really have done a lot of fun stuff! How great! It looks like you had a great time!

Thank you so much for bringing some much needed LIFE back to my hair...it looks great!

The Blanchard Family said...

I just looked at how many times I said great in that ....woah! Anyway, I bet it was GREAT!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Very cute pictures!I am sad that I missed out on alot of the outdoor things... But with two newborns it would have been super hot for them. And I have had fun being home with my two sweet babies.. Next time we will be able to take them when they are older.. I need a copy of that pic at my house of all the cousins for Sadie and Sawyers books! Thanks...

Mom of three ♥ said...

P.S When I pull up your blog I can't see any of the words.. Some weird writting is over them.. Not sure if it is just my computer doing weird things or if something is wrong with your blog page. Just so you know!

The Ostheds said...

Wow! You have been having a lot of fun! I would love to be able to go and do a few of those things! If I need an idea of something fun to do, you are the person to ask!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brit, I really need someone good to cut Addison's hair before school starts. We are NOT down for Great Clips. I would love to come and see you and your salon. Call me so I can set something up with you.

Tina
699-9143

Mom of three ♥ said...

I have tagged you. Go to my blog to see what to do!

Sonya said...

You are always doing something fun!!! Don't tell Morgan, I don't think she understands that I am a bad mom!

Nesting with Grace said...

your blog looks cute!
It is hard to keep up with you guys...then we went to the moon and we swam with the whales and...just kidding looks like some fun

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun adventure! I can't believe you fit all of that stuff in a such a short time frame. I find it exhausting doing all of that stuff. I guess I better build up my endurance because I will be there soon. We missed you at the party. We will have to plan something soon.

Kelli said...

Yeah I found your Blog!