We had such a fun night with my family last night. It was SO COLD- but we still wanted to take the kids to see temple square lights. We are never disappointed in the light display and nativity scene, and it has become our family tradition to make time to go up there. But seriously, it was cold.
Grandma and Kas
The whole gang
My cute kids
Monday, December 15, 2008
Temple Lights
Posted by Brittany at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
why did you let me where that stupid hat...huge hair and head!
It was fun minus the hat :)
Sure looks cold! I love that family tradition with our family too, I can't wait till we go this year!
I don't like the cold, Randy says it makes me mean. I want to go to temple square too, but I don't want to get mean.
I like my hat.
MOM
that looks like a lot of fun. We were not brave enough to do that this year...oh well. I "drew" your name for the prizes I was giving away with the christmas shoots. You won a 6x6 brag book. Give me a call and we can talk about it. We never went to the red bench in the fall :(. sorry.
Your kids are so cute! And BTW....I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that clip of Cassy getting her dog. Last year we got Addison a puppy for xmas and her reaction was so similar. I loved it!
I hope you and Derek have a very merry xmas!
Post a Comment