We combined boys and girls this year and had a Drive-In. We made cars, had a concession stand and watched a movie. The weather didn't cooperate so we had to watch it in the garage-HOT! But I think other than; that we had a blast!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Cousin Sleepover 2009
Posted by Brittany at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! You are one cool aunt!
That is such a cute ideas!! I just emailed my sisters -- great idea for our back2school sleepover at Grandma's and Grandpa's! I agree with Sara -- your are an awesome mom and aunt! LOVE the concession stand!!
I love the cars, the kids all had so much fun and you are a fun Aunt in our family! I can't wait till my kids are old enough and can come and play and sleep over at Aunt Britt's house!
That is SUCH a fun idea!! I might have to steal it sometime in the future. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Post a Comment