Preschool:
Kindergarten:
1st Grade:
2nd grade:
I can't believe my Kasi Bug is a THIRD GRADER! Time goes by so fast, and I take it for granted. I love this girl so much, she brings so much to our home- drama, fun girly stuff, attitude, humor, and love.
3rd Grade:
Friday, September 4, 2009
Funny Little Girl
Posted by Brittany at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We have watched Mama Mia several times the last few weeks--I keep thinking of that song too as they leave. She looks exactly the same as when she was in preschool--just taller.
She sure is a cutie! I love her so much. I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast. Makes their Aunt feel old.
The first day of school is always so exciting (and hard)! My little nephew Kyle (Shelley's son) had his first day of school last week and my sister called me bawling. I was sure someone had died :)
It's been awhile since I've heard from you, hope you are doing well :)
love the bird on her shoulder, she is so cute! she was so funny last night she left to go home then all of a sudden she comes back and says when is grandpa going to cut that bread he made? she didn't want to leave without getting a slice! smart cookie :)and I remember when she was young she would say- brookie you look pretty today and she would make my day!
Post a Comment