I laid in bed this morning thinking "I should get up and clean". But instead I stayed in bed and read a good book. And then, I recieved this email from my mom, and I felt much better about my decision!
A house becomes a home when you can write 'I love you' on the furniture.
Life is short. Enjoy it!
Dust if you must .......
But wouldn't it be better to paint a picture or write a letter,
bake cookies or a cake and lick the spoon or plant a seed,
ponder the difference between want and need?
Dust if you must, but there's not much time . . . .
With shrimp to eat, rivers to swim and mountains to climb,
music to hear and books to read, friends to cherish and life to lead.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Posted by Brittany at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh really a "good book" I wonder what that is??
You need to join my book club, I think you would still read your "other good books" too!
Hey Britt! I have been thinking about you so much lately. I sure love you and hope you know that. I love this post. . .there are too many times when life is rushed and busy. We just need to take some time to ENJOY!
I love this, how come we never feel like we get to take a break?! Lovin all the posts!
Post a Comment