This morning I took Kasi to school and then came home and climbed back into bed. (Don't judge, I'm getting caught up on my sleep before the baby comes!) Dilly was still asleep and when he woke up, came into my bed for some snuggles. He informed me he was going downstairs to play Michael Jackson on the Wii, so I asked him to wake me up at 9:00. I was laying there when he came in (promptly at 9:00) and said, "Okay mom, it's 9:00. Time to get up. Time to get up and feed your little boy." (I laughed, because it sounded like I'm some crack addict mother who's children have to be the parent, and because he's so darn cute!) I thought "your little boy" meant him. But then he rubbed my belly and said to it, "are you hungry brother?"
Love him.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Love him
Posted by Brittany at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, I just love my little Dillie! He is so darn cute and he is going to be the greatest big brother, he loves all the babies! What a cutie! And I won't judge you, you know me I would sleep till noon everyday if my kids didn't wake me up! I will have a rude awakening when I have to be up with a new baby in just 5 short months! Love ya!
Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting! We are due in 2 short weeks (hopefully just one). Hope everything is going well.
oh my gosh I love this post. I hope you are catching up on your sleep before baby boy gets here! I am so happy for you and can not wait to see you with another babe!
Shut up!! That just made me tear up! How sweet and thoughtful and smart!! Love him
That is sooo funny!!!!
Post a Comment