Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sumtimes Mean


Kasidee wrote me a letter today, it really sums things up! It read:

My mom is the best mom I ever had and she is sumtimes mean to me!!! and she gives me stuf and I think that she is the niceist mom I ever had. and she will be my mom forever and wen I have kids she will be speshle to me. Love Kasidee you'r dotter and I love you mommy.

I love that she is learning how to write, me and Derek get notes throughout the day- it is how Kasidee expresses herself. The notes are not always nice.

5 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

Kass is so smart! You are sumtimes mean! I love her :) and her mean mom

Sonya said...

Oh my!!! I love Kass too! I don't see what you are talking about when you tell me I have attitude to look out for! She is precious!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever! She is such a smarty pants. I love that she is so honest about how she feels. She is the best!

Mom of three ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom of three ♥ said...

That is very cute!