He is so cute...I am glad he likes it, soccer was not his thing too crazy! When are his games? Ella wants to come watch :)
PS I need my hair did!
Your kids are the cutest, so darling! Love your new salon and can't wait to visit it again. Thanks for visiting my blog, You're a sweetie!-stace
I saw you the other night at t-ball. I saw you from a distance. My nephew is playing, and my husband is coaching his team, so maybe I'll see you again.
How fun! I didn't know he was a lefty. Who did it get that from? He is always so happy and full of energy. I love it!
He is so cute! I want to come to a game, when are they?
Britt.. You have such a cute family! I hope all is well!
HELLO????? A new post would be nice!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is so cute...I am glad he likes it, soccer was not his thing too crazy!
When are his games? Ella wants to come watch :)
PS I need my hair did!
Your kids are the cutest, so darling! Love your new salon and can't wait to visit it again. Thanks for visiting my blog, You're a sweetie!
-stace
I saw you the other night at t-ball. I saw you from a distance. My nephew is playing, and my husband is coaching his team, so maybe I'll see you again.
How fun! I didn't know he was a lefty. Who did it get that from? He is always so happy and full of energy. I love it!
He is so cute! I want to come to a game, when are they?
Britt.. You have such a cute family! I hope all is well!
HELLO????? A new post would be nice!
Post a Comment