Finally! We've got some fun summer weather! Kasidee's last day of School was last Wednesday- she had the usual Heartland traditional dance festival. Very cute.
And because the weather finally turned warm (or stopped raining) we took the kids to Wheeler Farm. Ella loved it! We have big swimming plans for the summer if any one wants to join in on the fun!
This is Kasi and her teacher- I mainly wanted to show her teachers outfit. Turtle neck and shorts, hmmmm. I guess it's perfect for Utah weather.
Yeah, I know the glasses are a bit nerdy.
Quote from The Office, "Will you say these books are due back Wednesday."
Our little drool bug. I couldn't resist-had to blog the baby-she melts my heart.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Summer is HERE!
Posted by Brittany at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the picture of your glasses! You look so cute! Those kids are all so cute. I cannot believe how big they are getting. That little baby is just too cute! I was laughing so hard at your comment about the teacher's outfit, that is so freaking funny! You know what they say about Utah.....If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes!!!
Cute kids! Glad she had a fun last day at school. I also loved the quotes on the side of your blog. That Dillon just cracks me up! You need to video him saying these things so you can have them when he is older and he can hear himself! Love your kids.
I bet you are excited the kids are out of school. I bet you have tons of fun adventures planned for them. I love Elle in the picture with the drool stained shirt. You've got to love it. Give us a call or email about next Saturday. We are up for anything.
swimming...yes, please! (I have a pool so anytime you wanna come out with the kids, please do!)
I laughed out loud at your office comment!!! You are a good Auntie...she gets to do fun things with you even if you just nap with her :)
I love to see new pictures of her!
Kass is so BIG so mature for her age she can carry a conversation better than a lot of grown people I know!
Post a Comment