Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dancing Queen

Kasidee is not a shy one! Her time to shine is when she's on stage! Whatch the video and on the very end she blows a kiss to the audience. I think she is beautiful! She looks alot like my mom-Dillon was her #1 fan at the recital. Kasidee was in 5 dances and did a great job!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Go Kassidee, she IS so beautiful, it is a wonderful thing to watch our children performing, and really coming in to the people they are going to be! I'm sure you sit there with tears in your eyes amazazed that "You made her." Those are some of my favorite moments of Motherhood.
Love you guys,
Tiffany

Mom of three ♥ said...

She sure did do a great job!Kasi looked darling. It was alot of fun watching all my cute nieces perform that night.Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. I told my mom that the scenery looked cute in the back groung!:) One of these days you will really have to help me get my blog going so that it will be ready when the twins come! Love you guys!

Nesting with Grace said...

Go Kass...she is so talented I think she gets it from her auntie brookie! She is such a quick learner...text!
REally who is that cute baby on your blog :)
LOVE YOU! And by the way you have so many strengths...I bet you have WOO..Winning Others Over!
I will get you the book!

Sonya said...

What a doll!!! I love her! Morgan looks up to her so much and I am glad, she is a great girl! Morgan has been talking about her non-stop since Friday! I am going to show her this and hopefully she will want to get back into dance! I miss it!

Don't sweat today! I figured something else out! Tell Megan hi!

Smilin' sunshine said...

So cute!! Gotta love dance!

Sophia said...

I can not believe your little gal is this big! Too cute!

ariannet said...

Wow Brittany- So good to hear from you. It's been years! Your kids are adorable and I bet they are so much fun! I can't wait to join the mommy club!

Love,
Annie

Anonymous said...

Kasidee has some mad skills. She is adorable. There is nothing she can't do is there. Keep up the good work Kas.

Anonymous said...

Brittany, it was SO good to hear from you! I can't believe how big your kids are. You have such a cute family & such a cute blog. Me and Paul haven't quite figured out all the ins and outs of the blogger world yet. I hope to hear from you again soon :)
Janet