Happy 4th! We did the usual, breakfast at the church, parade, swim, and fireworks! Hope you all had a great time with family and friends too!
Here's a funny little video of Ella and Dill. She only does this to my kids and to Brooke. We think it's hillarious. The best is the puke at the end. Enjoy:)
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Free to Be
Posted by Brittany at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I am glad you got a good picture of the three of them! That video is so funny! She is crazy over dill and kass!
Amber did a good job a boy and a girl so dill and kass can both hold one and not fight over them :)
That is hilarious! She is a little bit of a sloppy kisser it looks like. So funny!
Britt! We are having a little get together at my parents house on Sunday before I go. I'd love, love,love to see you there!
I don't have your phone number. That's dumb.
801-755-6860
Call me.
That is such a cute video! Gotta love the puke at the end! :)
Looks like you guys had fun! Don't you just LOVE summer!
How fun to have all the little ones around! It sounds so silly and cliche to say "I remember when we were that age" but it's true, especially the summers. The sprinkler under the trampoline and all the other fun things. Your family is so awesome!
Hey!!! We are having a small family shower this weekend on Saturday here in St. George... You and Brooke are MORE than welcome to come I just know how hard it is for everyone to travel these days. Otherwise the THURSDAY before the wedding we're doing a sleepover bachelorette type deal. I'll get the details :)
Brittany, I would love to get together with you sometime. I was nervous about posting my phone number but since Chelsea did it first I'm sure it's okay :)
Give me a call sometime: 244-5752
Awesome video, Dillon is so nummy. I've tasted Ella's puke it's sweet. Grandmagreat looks like it was a fun time. Where was I during all of this???????
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment