Sunday, July 6, 2008

Double the fun!



Dereks sister Amber had her sweet twin babies July 2nd. Amber has been the very best aunt to my kids for the last seven years and it's finally my turn to love and spoil her kids! She did such a great job cookin these kids! And I know that she will be such a wonderful mommy, they are lucky to have her!

Sadie 4lbs. 7oz. Sawyer 5lbs. 11oz.

3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Oh, it is so fun to see my sweet babies on here!! Those pictures make them look bigger than they really are.. But they are cute pictures I need to get copies from you!! Thanks for taking them and posting them on your blog. Your a great aunt! :)

The Staheli's said...

So sweet! Sometimes I think it would be fun to have twins, and other times I think it would be SO, SO hard! And I"m sure it's a little of both. :)
Oh, and yes, I do remember meeting you. That was pretty random that we both our families were there! Kind of fun.

TerryLittlefield said...

Sweet twins, Amber and Lance are truly blessed------ I still like Lacy and Levi for your twin names when they come, being part of the Kuenhne family it's just a matter of time.

MOM