-Courtesy of Angie Seare Photography
I am having troubles deciding on which pictures to get! I loved them all!!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Spring Pictures
Posted by Brittany at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-Courtesy of Angie Seare Photography
I am having troubles deciding on which pictures to get! I loved them all!!
Posted by Brittany at 8:14 PM
5 comments:
Oh, I love those kids! What darling pictures.. Your kids are so photogenic. I need one of each of them and the one of them together for my board. I think the last one I have of Dill is when is turned 2! I don't look like a very good Aunt if I don't have updated pictures.:) We can't wait till Saturday when we get to meet up with you guys in Cali. It will be a fun vacation.
Those are adorable pictures~I love the one of the two together!
Those are toooo cute!!! Who does your pics?? PS - have fun this next week! I'm jealous.
So cute! Just get one of each, you'll never regret too many pictures.
the kids look great! she did a wonderful job
Post a Comment