Friday, November 13, 2009



October was a hard month for our family. Of course we all have our own ways of handling the trials we go through- Dustin's friend passed away from a seriuos car accident. Mike was in the car with a girl friend of his who was in a coma until the day Mike died. I am not sure exactly the extent of her injuries, but she has a very long road of recovery ahead of her. So my amazing brother and his friend have put together this awesome benefit in Mike's name.
The 21st is Cade's birthday and I can't think of a better way I'd like to spend that night than doing something kind for someone else!
And 'tis the season, right. We are always trying to think of a service or something we can do for someone else- well this is it!! Please come and support such a great cause! This is going to be one fun event!! (plus- Dustin and his friends are very easy on the eyes :) )

2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

I had not heard this about Dustin's friend, so sorry that is very sad! You guys have had a rough month, but I can't believe how strong you and Derek are! I trully look up to you guys and love you to death.

*Angie* said...

Hey Britt, I love ya and have been thinking about you!