Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am Thankful


I guess things have been a little crazy around my house. Alot has been going on- good and bad. Just like everyone else, I'm sure. Yesterday was my baby Cade's birthday, he would have been 4! I love him so much, and miss him even more. We (I) decided that we would plant white tulips so that when they come up every year in the spring we can think of him and be happy!
This is hard. I keep thinking every year will get easier. But it is sad that I have had 4 years without him.
I miss my babies. How much we take for granted those wonderful nine months of a miracle inside our tummies. And when they come and they are this little bundle of warmth and love. I know I have two healthy children. Many don't get that opportunity. But because I have had it- I miss it.
Anywho, enough of my pity party. I skipped Halloween and decided I had better show my family off!
Dillon was Indiana Jones, Kasi was a mummy, and Derek was Brett Michaels


I always have my family over for Halloween and I had to show off the dessert my mom made. Seriuosly. With her and Brooke around everything is always spectacular!

Marley turned a year old!! She is such a good dog!! I may not let her lick my face, but I love her. And I love that my kids have dog- and that she is protective of them, and they love her. Wow- thats alot of love!




To make a long blog short- I am THANKFUL.

7 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Great post, I think about you often!

Mom of three ♥ said...

You made me cry with this post! We love baby Cade and miss him so much too! We love you guys and thank you everyday for your wonderful examples you are to us!

Love ya,
Lance, Amber, Sadie and Sawyer

Kelli said...

You are so great! I love you guys so much! I am thankful for your cute family!

Kate said...

You are so strong!! Thank you for sharing and being such a great example to me!

Hansen Family Blog said...

I am truly humbled to have such a good example of grace and gratitude in one of my friends. You have reminded my of how much I have to be thankful for. I have thought of you often these past couple of months. Love you!

Beverly said...

I miss your babies for you. You are a great mom to the two you have right now. I will never look at white tulips the same. I love you!

The Blanchard Family said...

Hey you! I love you and hope you know that I think you are so special. What a great example you are. I am back at the blogging thing so hopefully I will be better at my 2nd attempt! ;)