I saw only 2 other preggo ladies the whole time we were there. And I know why...I'm positive that I saw every single bathroom in the parks! And I definently had a waddle at the end of the day... you know, the waddle. The thing that certain pregnant ladies do for attention. I certainly did not have my hands on my back as I was doing it, and my waddle was totally legit. We did three days (in a row) at Disneyland and Cali Adventure. At the end of the third night, no one in the whole family dared make eye contact with me. I was hungry and tired...2 things that make me incredibly not pleasant.
Yep, I look totally approachable.
I seriously had a ton of fun. And yes, I was able to ride lots of rides. We went with Derek's family, and we got along swimmingly. My kids are still talking about how much fun they had with their cousin's, gotta love the memories made!
My favorite part: Goofy's Kitchen Buffet
Dillon's favorite part: California Screamin'
Dillon's least favorite part: all the picture taking. He told me, "I wouldn't have come if I knew we were going to stop every second and take a picture."
He can be loads of fun.
Kasidee's favorite part: All the roller coasters!
Derek's favorite part: Not having to stay at the kiddy area...because now our kid's are old enough to ride the "fun" rides.
The parks didn't open until 10 am, which sounded ideal, until we got there and had a 6 year old up at 6 am most mornings. Needless to say, I was down with him at the pool by 8 am trying to kill time before the rest of the gang got ready. Love him, don't love his enthusiasm to start the day. (he should have been Brooke's kid)
"Was it too cold to swim the last week in Feb." you ask?
Yes, yes it was.
We hit the beach and Vegas before we officially called the trip over. Love spending time with my fam, but I especially love spending time with my fam AND sleeping in my own bed at night!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Disneyland
Posted by Brittany at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have done Disneyland Preggers, It is definatly more fun when you are not-lol.
Love it! You look darling pregnant (approachable or not!) We are headed there in a couple weeks so this got me excited ;)
So fun! Wished we could have gone.. Looking at the pics and Sawyer and Sadie kept saying "Oh the kids at "Dineyland". Next time we will be going and I won't be pregnant either. I am a big wimp when it comes to having to walk all over places and being uncomfortable and so I am glad that I didn't go while pregnant. You guys all look cute though!
U r so funny!! One yeari want u guys to go with us! And u can show us where u eat!!! All looks yummy!
Luv it!! I think you need to frame the pic of "the stare down", its the best. Glad you had fun, I couldn't have done it that preggo. You're a good mama.
Post a Comment