I hope you remember me, this is Tina (Tidwell)! It is so good to run across your blog. Your family is beautiful. I cannot believe how much your daughter looks like Derek and how much your son looks like you! You look so happy! It's good to see you, even if it is only in pictures! Check out my blog, it is http://thehambonies.blogspot.com.
I am sure glad we are both blogging on a Saturday night! I am glad you found me! How are you? Your two little kiddies are beautiful! How is Brook and her new little gal? Love you!
3 comments:
Britney,
I hope you remember me, this is Tina (Tidwell)! It is so good to run across your blog. Your family is beautiful. I cannot believe how much your daughter looks like Derek and how much your son looks like you! You look so happy! It's good to see you, even if it is only in pictures! Check out my blog, it is http://thehambonies.blogspot.com.
Tina
What a cute slide show of everyone. Thank you for leaving me a post so that I knew you had a blog! Too fun to keep in touch!
I am sure glad we are both blogging on a Saturday night! I am glad you found me! How are you? Your two little kiddies are beautiful! How is Brook and her new little gal? Love you!
Post a Comment