Monday, January 28, 2008

Dillon


What a nut! This kids really keeps us on our toes. I'd have to say I am really enjoying my time with Dill- we have lots of alone time while Kas is at school and D working. He says his favorite thing to do with me is cooking. Both my kids love to be in the kitchen but I've relaxed a little with Dill and actually let him help. Dillon is such a lovey little boy he is always giving me kisses! And just like his older sister he LOVES to get his back scratched. Of course I think my kids are extra smart-but he really is! He plays computer games and can sound out letters to spell words- He is 3!! All day long he is telling me the sounds letters make and pointing them out. His favorite movie right now is Scooby Doo! And enjoys playing with ninja turtles- Derek and Dill act out the fighting scenes (Derek usually ends up getting hurt). His favorite thing to say right now is -"Thats gonna hurt when I pee." Oh boys!!

0 comments: