Mandy is serving a Mission in Spokane Washington- we miss her so much! We are so proud of her and the choices she is making though. She'll be home the end of November and we are counting down the days. Mandi and her companion went to heart attack a memberand they rang the doorbell and hid. Well the guy who answered went and got a gun! So Mandi came out of the bushes and said "It's the Missionairies don't shoot!" it could only happen to Mandi! Oh and she wants letters!!
Sister Amanda Littlefield
18724 Rd 8.5 SE
Warden, WA 98857
Monday, January 28, 2008
Cutest Missionary
Posted by Brittany at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love this beautiful site you have created with my favorite people. Then when I am out of town I can pull it up and not miss you all so bad!
LOL
MOM
Post a Comment