Thursday, May 8, 2008

Frequent Blogger

I didn't want to look like a total loser by posting something everyday- Like I don't have a life because I have a seriously crazy one. So I took a couple days off to recoop. So here's what you've missed out on.



I know, seriously crazy busy stuff.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Oh my gosh my Andrew does this like almost every night. I swear what is it with grabbing themselves that makes them ease right into sleep! This picture is priceless!

Smilin' sunshine said...

Thank you for the update. Are you calling me a loser when I post almost everyday??

Tiffany said...

Too Cute. Go Dylan! That Ella is getting so big and cuter by the day. Actually Brit, its just the opposite, people who have busy, crazy lives don't have time to post everyday. Then there are those of us who have more free time than they would like to admit, and try to think of interesting things to blog daily! Ha Ha!
Love ya!

*Angie* said...

haha I love it!

Sophia said...

Already! Oh my gosh I thought we had a few years before they got obseseed with that!

The Staheli's said...

Haha! Great picture! He looks nice and comfy. ;)

Sophia said...

Can you call me or email me your phone number? I have a friend who I want to refer to you! sbickmore@hotmail.com

Nesting with Grace said...

He knows all the tricks to geting to sleep...did that replace the binki?
I love those pictures of that cute baby Ella, who does she belong to?

Grandma Little said...

OK- is he the cutest thing ever??? I think so, just like his uncle Dusty.
Love and miss you!
G-ma little

Haymond Family said...

Brittany I just love your family. They are growing so fast. Brookes little girls is so beautiful.