Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Baby is 4!!


I'm a bit behind in the blogger world! I had a total brain meltdown with the holidays, 2 birthdays and a baptism! The baby of our family turned four Dec.30th! My silly Dilly is such a sweet boy. We had a Dinosaur party and it was a blast, We dug for fossils, made masks, and did the dinosaur stomp. I attempted to make the dinosaur cake- in Dill's favorite color of course- red! I think I am in denial- I wish he could stay little forever. But as he reminds me quite often- "I'm a big boy now, I'm 4!"

The kids get to pick where we go for dinner on their birthdays, Dill has a more pricey taste. We went to Tempanyaki! $100 bucks later, and all for a onion volcano!



4 of my favorite things about Dill-

*His lisp
*He LOVES to snuggle with his mommy!
*He makes me laugh
*His need for sleep. He'll say, "Mom,I'm ready to take a rest!"




Kasi and Dill made the cupcakes for his party-


3 comments:

The Ostheds said...

It looks like you succeeded in making an awesome dinosaur cake! Good job! Dillon has great taste when it comes to dinner! Yum!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Those pictures are so stinkin cute! I love that kid and wished I was able to see your kiddo's more. Sadie, Sawyer and I need to come visit you guys one day!

Sonya said...

What a sweet boy! I wish Morgan would admit to needing a rest someday! Maybe when she is 4?

Happy Birthday Dill!