My Dill is a Dino fanatic. He received many books about Dinosaurs this year- which we read daily. And collects every Dinosaur toy made! I'm very impressed with the amount of information a 4 year old can hold! So of course when we heard this show was coming we couldn't pass it up. I drug my feet a little (not wanting to spend the money) but we decided it would be just a mom and me date and left Kasi and Derek home (don't worry they saw Paul Blart, The Mall Cop instead:)) The show was great- very educational. And if you asked Dillon he would say "the Dinosaurs fighting each other was awesome"! We begged (it didn't take much) our fun friends Camille, Jack, and Dill's BF Luke to come along! Other people were laughing at how enthusiastic our boys were to see the show, and I would say they were definently the loudest cheering group!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Walking with the Dinosaurs
Posted by Brittany at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm just glad that you and Camille are around--I don't feel quite so guilty about having a 4 year-old boy that has me wrapped around his little finger, cause I know you guys do too. I'm so glad you went and had a great time.
I am glad he was able to go and have so much fun! I love always hearing him talk about Dinosaurs, he gets so animated and it is just so cute! We missed you at lunch today. Hope your feeling better too!
how fun for Dill! I didn't know you went! What a fun mommy you are...now how much was it :)
Post a Comment