Monday, March 9, 2009

Clipboards

My aunt started making these a while back and I thought they were brilliant! We made them at girls camp over the summer, I personalize them for each of my neices and nephews for birthday gifts, and we gave them to teachers for Christmas. I decided to use them for an organizing project- Kasidee has homework every night and has books sent home from school. Along with the kids weekly chore charts, we clip everything together so they are never lost or clutterig up my counter space. These clipboards are also great for coloring in the car or other outings! Here are the fun ones I made my kids-



5 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Those are so cute. I was hoping I would learn how to do those before I left. Want to share the directions with me??

Mom of three ♥ said...

I think those turned out cute! I love the one's that you have done for the nieces and nephews. I should have requested one for my birthday to keep all my lists in a nice place! :) I also love the new picture you have up on your blog of D and D so cute!

Kelli said...

I love them! I need to make some for Kayla she needs two just for her stuff. You will have to show me hoe you did them.

Patti :) said...

This is a really good idea-now you need to share how you made them!!

Kelly and Steve said...

Very cute! What does the back look like? I'd like to know how you made them.