Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bragging Rights

Kasidee had her first drama debut on Tuesday in a play called "Keelboat Annie" and she played the roll of Annie. I was so proud of her, she memorized all of her parts, which was a lot, playing the leading role and all. And then yesterday she recieved a Star Student Award for having exceptional handwriting and being a very detailed artist. It was a proud mom week :)

I guess when you think "Annie" you think red. So she wore a red wig.


Here she is with the principal recieving her award.




Dillon is still LOVING Karate. He gives me the thumbs up after every move/kick/chop he does. I am definently his #1 fan!




7 comments:

The Ostheds said...

You should be proud! That is awesome!

Nesting with Grace said...

Kas is so talented, she always is the best artist in her class! Ella loved the play, and she loves anything Dilion does!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Oh, I love Kasi and Dillon.. That is so great that she won that award. Dillon looks like he is really enjoying Karate. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I would still like to come and get my hair doen before Easter if you have any spare time this week?? Maybe Tuesday after I teach, could you maybe bring your stuff to my parents when you bring Kasidee to dance? Let me know.. Love you guys.

Millertime said...

I love your kids! Kas looked so cute up there. A future drama queen maybe?

Beverly said...

I am sure it was a dream come true to act in a play--she looked so cute. I just love these little kung fu fighters--especially when they do their moves on the soccer field.

Millertime said...

Allie and I just got done watching Dill's karate video, three times. He is so cute! I love the look on Gabe's face while he and Kas are doing there scene. She did awesome!

Am-Biance said...

Your kids are so cute! You should be proud...And, you can brag anytime about them!! DARLING PIC'S..