This was a General Conference Message, but my friend Camille playing it in YW on Sunday. I loved it so much and wanted to share it with those of you hadn't seen it. I know I am NOT alone, and I will strive to be a better example "at all times, and in all things , and in all places." I feel very blessed, I love Jesus Christ SO much for the example and life he gave for us. I am so happy to know we will be with those we have lost and those we hold dear now. I am grateful for Easter and the teaching moments it allows me with my kids.
We had a crazy weekend, here are my kids looking rather lovely in their Easter dressy clothes:
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter Sunday
Posted by Brittany at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can I get an AMEN? I love Elder Holland! His testimony is inspiring!
Dill looks so grown up, so good looking :) and Kas always looks so cute, we need to still get a picture of the girls in there matching dresses.
I will have to watch that message.
Post a Comment