Kasidee had written her note first. So Dillon asked Derek, "How do you spell allowed?" As Derek told him he said. "It would probably be easier if you just did it." But first he did tape up the word "NO" and the Kidz Bop CD.
FYI, I am allowed in Dillon's room. The rule only applies to "other" girls :)
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Battle of the Sexes
Posted by Brittany at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahahaha. that is awesome. alouud. kidz bop. your kids are hilarious
That is hilarious! I think it's funny he told Derek to just write it because it would be faster. I love Dill and his cute little things he says. Kasi has a long way of putting up with her little brother. I can't say that I was ever that way with Derek. But maybe I am not remembering correctly! We did have to share a cabbage patch room together one year before Lance went on his mission. Good thing we were young! lol
that is so funny!!! And don't forget...she is "sereuse"! Too cute!
Cuties!
Post a Comment