Kasidee is out of school for the summer! But we are not sure if summer got the message! My kids just want to run wild, but the weather won't cooperate. We did manage to squeeze in a hike though!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At least she is out of school.
Braden finished today and the others are out tomorrow.
I feel your pain on the weather. We have had cool rainy weather here for a while.
Maybe in July it will be warm!
Looks like a fun hike. I wished the weather would get better too, my kids are getting bored with playing inside with mom all day and mom would sure like to get outside and go for a walk and swing them on the swings! Let's hope it strts to get better soon. I miss your kiddo's I need to come and visit you guys. PS I miss you and Derek too, don't get me wrong! lol
Mrs Melton! Love her!
Pool Saturday...or else!
Post a Comment