Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy A Day!



Today is our 8th anniversary! We have no plans at the moment. Which is totally cool with us- sometimes doing nothing is awesome. We talked about going somewhere but this week our Kasi J has drained our fun funds. Her face swelled up and we went from dentist to doctor from Amoxicillin to Augmentin, totalling over $250 because our insurance is lacking! Oh well, the things we won't do for our kids.

Any who, 8 reasons I love my hubby:

1. Derek is a hotty
2. If you ever have to remember a movie line he is your man
3. He gets up EVERY TIME I hear a noise or get scared
4. He makes me laugh
5. We have awesome "insider" jokes
6. He is a hands on fun dad
7. He does a lot of the small things, which are the important things to me
8. He watches me eat Leatherby's caramel straight from the jar and doesn't make a comment. (I lie he totally made a comment which is why I had to post it)

7 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kelli said...

Happy Day! We love you guys. Do you need more insurance? Is it not working out?

Kelly and Steve said...

I hope things are all right and getting better with Kasi. I love to read your blog and see what your family is up to. Happy Anniversary!

Nesting with Grace said...

you will have to go out this weekend and I can watch the kiddies... have them sleep over.
Kas will soon learn that there are better things about summer :)
really I WILL!

Beverly said...

Hey, who needs fancy nights out to celebrate an anniversary? I know something Derek would just love. Give me a call and I will tell you.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! It was fun seeing you yesterday and I am glad that you were able to go out to dinner last night. Hope you had a nice time. Thanks for giving Sawyer his first haircut.

Love ya

Sonya said...

Ah! How sweet! What about he took you to get Walnut Shrimp for dinner! I want some so bad! Could you tell Mitch to take me?