Saturday, April 10, 2010

The power of a post

I spoke too soon - the christmas tree, fence posts, and broken umbrella have been taken to a dumster!

And Dillon had a "late night" (we don't do sleepovers with friends) last night with a friend while Kasidee went to her friends for one. Trying to kill time before she left Kasi made a welcome sign for Luke for when he came over. She showed the sign to Dillon and he said," Um, thanks Kas. But I'd really just like the house to be clean." and when she gave him the "say what" look. He said,"Well, at least put your shoes in your room."
What an angel! (see how easily we moms forget)

Your probably wondering (not really) how my weight loss plan is going-
My die hard sister invited me to a class at the gym, AT 5:45 AM! That alone killed me, but today, let's just say I'm not sure when I will regain full use of my legs.
And to top it off- Today I had three cokes, Apollo burger for lunch, popcorn, a sucker, and-just now- some cake. So yeah it's going well thank you.

And yeah, the red hair was an oops.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hilarious!! Oh Dil...those are the moments us Drama "mama's" need...more often! And 3 cokes...so what? :-)

Mom of three ♥ said...

Oh good glad those things got taken care of! It was fun seeing you guys today. Love ya!

The Blanchard Family said...

You are HILARIOUS!! I love it. You are doing great. . .and looking great (even if that is not what you want to hear!) I just saw you and know its true! Oh and at least you attempted a 5:45am class at they gym. . .that is a huge NO WAY for me and I have a whole lot more weight to lose than you! Talk soon!

Nesting with Grace said...

ha! you are so funny! Just the look on your face makes me LAUGH and smile when I think of it when you were told you had to hop over me! You better come this week! Walking gets much easier the more you go!

Beverly said...

Okay, first of all I loved our chat last week--I miss seeing you often. Second, I LOVE the red hair and yes it totally makes your eyes stand out more. Third, the fact that you got up that early, let alone exercised, is amazing.