Thursday, April 8, 2010

So, what's been goin on with you?

It's the question I get from every client. I might need to borrow some stories because I think I have said. "um nothing really" about 50 times this week! Because nobody really care's that I:

Am now a red head, and I totally planned it that way because if you have blue eyes red hair makes them stand out (or so I have heard :) )

Live in a world of TV reruns and old movies.

When Dillon was in the tub I heard him say, "I am finally debt free!"
He also told Derek that he could "trade his gold for cash."
Derek and Dillon can only recite movie lines to each other, anytime, all the time. I had to put my foot down at the dinner table the other day and say we could only talk about what is going on in REAL LIFE.

Am trying to loose weight.

And PLEASE don't comment if your going to tell me "Oh you look fine". Because, ladies and gentlemen, the scales don't lie. And the lady at Smith's asked me when my baby was due.

Am having an argument over home improvement issues with Derek.

Hmm, I don't know, let's try to get something, anything, 100% finished before we move on to something new-like building a pergola because the weather is nice. How about we fix the cracked and flaking tile and grout. Or maybe throw away the old fence and Christmas tree in the backyard. What about the finishing touches I have been asking for in the salon for a year now.

have a 5 year old who is driving me insane!!

go brush your teeth- whine, fit , tantrum
we are going to the gym- whine, fit , tantrum
get dressed for the day at 4:00- whine, fit, tantrum
sorry, you can't play with a friend at 7:00 am- whine, fit, tantrum

AHHHHH!!!! Who is this wildly emotional, lazy, child!!

Am actually pretty happy with the usual, and glad that "nothing really" is going on right now.

4 comments:

Kate said...

NOTHING going on is what I "dream of!" And I LOVE that you are Derek have home improvement "discussions" too!! :-) We've got tons of unfinished projects here...all the time! And WTH about the lady at Smith's? RUDE!

The Ostheds said...

I am excited to see your red hair!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I love your red hair. I think it always looks great too, no fair!

Dillon cracks me up with all his comments. And Derek has always been able to re sight movies and now with Dillon in the mix I am sure that it gets a bit annoying all the time. Just let them do it when we are at my parents and they can maybe get it out of their system before they have to go back home! :)
And sorry that you have unfinished projects. I can't really even get Lance to do anything home improvment around the house like that after work and stuff so I guess be thankful that Derek atleast is willing to do it even if they are half done! I have been wanting to get my kids rooms painted since we moved in two years ago and I don't think it will ever happen and I can't do it myself with the two twinners running around that would be a nightmare! Owell.
And I agree about the lady at Smith's how rude and I know you said not to mention it, but I would love to look like you and wear all the cute clothes you get to wear because you are skinny!! But I know for yourself you want to loose weight and that's good. I need to do the same but even when I work out and watch what I eat I never seem to loose it. Love ya :)

Sophia said...

I can not believe how blue your eyes look, I am dying!