Friday, May 28, 2010

Just Wrong.

Who's children are they?





...no wait, this one is definently mine.


(Dillon is ALWAYS shirtless. We like to call him Jacob.)

Kasi and Dillon brought us home Garter snakes with help from the neighbor boy. Seriously, WHERE DID I GO WRONG?

And yes, we eat caramel from Leatherby's by the spoonful. This jar only lasted a couple of days:)

7 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Love caramel by the spoonful!! Wish there was Leatherbys out here!

Kate said...

Ha!! At least Kas has on a glove!! Gross!!

Beverly said...

So, am I to understand that you, like your son, like to go shirtless? Wow, I learn something new everyday.

That was the cutest message from Dillon. Christian is beyond excited--they both are.

Brittany said...

Yes, I love to be shirtless. I am now working at Bikini cuts :)

Mom of three ♥ said...

They are just like their Dad! You know he had snakes for pets when we were growing up and quite a few times they got out of the cage and we couldn't find them for days!! Yuck. LOL
I love "Jacob", that kick cracks me up. I love your kids!

Mom of three ♥ said...

K, I should spell check before posting! That should have said I love that "kid" not "kick"

Sonya said...

GROSS snakes! I will now have nightmares for sure!

Keep your shirt on. Mitch has always wanted to get his hair cut at bikini cuts though. He always drives by and looks in the window. DIRTBALL!