We sleep.
Like no one's business.
We swim.
Like we were meant to be fish :)
We roast.
From hot dogs to smores. Can't forget the marshmallows the size of your fist!
We explore.
And forget to check the amount of gas before we head up the mountain. My kids enjoyed counting down miles, 12 miles left...7...3...
We get dirty :)
Oh man, we are filthy by the end of day!!
I love summer because just staying at home has turned out to be the best place to be! (and the entertainment is free!) We have the greatest friends and silliest times. Early morning playdates turn into game night with friends.
I love summer because there's nothing greater than to end the day with your kids saying, "Could this day have been any better!!"
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
I love Summer because...
Posted by Brittany at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Derek said that the kids had a good time on the hike! Glad you made it to the gas station just in time! We have had fun being with you guys this summer as well, my kids love their cousins!
Could not agree more! I freaking love all the things you said!
Wow -I miss you guys!!!Such sweet pictures.
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment