Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vacation Part 2: Vampires vs. Werewolves


This is on the ferry ride to Bremerton. Edward didn't warm us up, nor did he keep us from blowing away. But his good looks made up for it.

We set out Wednesday morning, child free, to Port Angelas. The drive was stunning! We kept seeing Lavander farms, one had an ice cream shop! I would have forced Derek to pull over but with a car load of family I decided my idea of fun might not be evrybodies...in fact, I would have made Derek pull over numerous times and it would have been a week long trip. And now I feel it my destiny to one day own a Lavendar Farm with a bakery inside!
Port Angelas was so much fun (if your a TwiHard or even been forced to watch the movies...this is where the movie theater is and Bella Italia restraunt)! We went into Dazzle Me shop and I thought this map was so cool. A bunch of crazies just like me from all over the world coming to see the home of the men we love, Jacob and Edward.




We had leave Edward here, you know, because of the treaty. We wouldn't want to start any fights.

The weather up until La Push was 75 with sunny blue skies. But as soon as we got to the beach it was 50 something degrees and overcast! Brrrr.



As we turned the corner Jacob was peering at us from behind a curtain! Seriously, these people are funny.



Forks was much too sunny for the vampires to come out and play but we still visited all their hot spots. As you can see, we had a good old laugh, and not one person looked at us funny. I have a feeling the people of Forks have seen just about everything!



Derek has found someone to enjoy also.

At the end of the day we realized who needs Vampires and Werewolves. We have these sexy men in our lives.

2 comments:

Chelsea Nelson said...

Britt!
Sooo fun that you were in Seattle and Forks! I love it over there. Washington is beautiful- and it seems you came at the perfect time to enjoy the good weather.
Next time you come, CALL ME!

Love you!

Nesting with Grace said...

you are crazy!! but it looks like a lot of crazy fun :)
You look pretty in that picture on the boat!