Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vacation; the finale


The last part of our trip was spent at my sis and bro-in-laws house in Sherwood, OR. I bet your wondering "did all 25 stay at their house?" And the answer is: yes. We are a crazy bunch of people, but we're fun!
Luckily, Lance and Raquel have a big, beautiful home that managed us. They have an empty lot next to theirs and the kids hung out over there the majority of the time, they dug for fossils, played hide-and-seek, and with how dirty their clothes were, I think they rolled around in it.

The empty lot. A.K.A. the babysitter

Each of the kids took their turn being sick for a day and my poor Dilly's turn was on our day to the beach and Tillamook. The cheese factory was very interesting and the cafe was yummy, and then the ice cream after was awesome! But the beach...brrrrrrr. Dill fell asleep on my lap while the other crazy kids swam and looked for crabs and seashells.

Gma and Gpa with all the grandkids


Kasi wandering, isn't it amazing how the forest meets the beach!


My poor, sick, baby.


We had a ton of fun together. I would call our adventure a great success, and many great memories shared that won't be forgotten! Thanks Lance, Raquel, Brice, Braxton and Brody for such an awesome time! We love and miss you!


My kids love their cousins. I think Dill love Brooke a little more than neccesary. We've all had cousin crushes right?

3 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

love that picture of Kas off on the beach by herself...it is so pretty! I want to be there reading a book!
Looks like a great time!

Anonymous said...

We go to Oregon every year because Paul grew up there and yet I have yet to have the previlage of the cheese factory! I'm SO jealous!!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Loved the rest of the pictures! I am so far behind on getting mine on my blog, maybe one day my computer will work right again! That picture of Kasi is cool, I thought Oregon was a lot of family fun! Love the pic of Dill and Brook as well, so cute!