Wednesday, November 10, 2010

School 2010-11

I have been without a computer for so long! Now I'm back, baby.

Kasi started 4th grade



and Dill started kindergarten.


My baby is in kindergarten!! Both the kids love school and their teachers and I have a couple hours of alone time a day :) Don't blink because one day they are big and you wonder how it happened! I volunteer in the kid's classes a lot during my alone time because apparently it's too lonely. I hope Dillon never gets embarrassed by me...but one day he will get beat up if he continues to want me to scratch his back, sit on my lap and hold hands during school. But, for now, it makes us both happy. Kasi on the other hand doesn't need to be coddled consistently.
Can I brag? My girl is amazing! She is so self sufficient, she gets up gets ready and kisses me goodbye before she leaves while I never leave my bed. I never worry that something won't get turned in and she even takes care of the above and beyond projects like reflections without me having to nag or stress at 11:00 the night before something is due. And excels at all she does, she is amazing.
Dill will take more work:)

2 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

Love them! Dill looks so big in that picture. So proud of Kas!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I Love them too, my niece and nephew are so cute! They look so grown up! Dill is a mini me of Derek in that picture. Kasi is awesome that she is doing so well. And I think it's sweet that Dill still wants to be with you and have him scratch his back! I can see my Sawyer being that way, he reminds me a lot of Dillie, but you know I say that all the time! :)

And BTW I am jealous that you have your computer working again, how is the new one? I may have to come over one day and use it to download some pics on my blog, because people stop wanting to read it cause it's so boring with out pics!