I'm going to try and top last year. I admit it was a little last minute. I had to work late so Derek did everything! In the morning I left my kids cute invitations inviting them to a Valentine dinner. They were so excited Kasidee made plans to get all dressed up. We decorated the table all valentiney with candles of course, Derek made Manicotti and salad and homemade rolls in the shape of hearts. We had so much fun. This year I'm thinking fondue! And maybe some games too! Here's some pictures of last years Romantic Dinner- but seriously I love spending the night with the 3 people I love most!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Kids love Valentines too!!
Posted by Brittany at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
that looks like lots of fun. You are such a cute mom.
You are so dang cute. What fun ideas you have! Valentines Day is such a fun reminder about how it is important to spend quality time with the people you love the most!
Okay, you are right...I did see you at Sonya's shower. Duh, duh, duh! You had just had Dillon. We are living in Holladay, north of Cottonwood Mall, or what used to be Cottonwood mall!!! Where about are you guys living?
What a mom!
What a fun blog--the kids are going to have a blast watching it.
I love your V-Day idea... I am going to still it! Hope you guys are doing good!
Very cute idea to include the kids in all the fun for Valentines. That's great.
And yes, we did put a picture on the news. How funny that she noticed.
I am so happy you came across our blog. This is the best way to stay in touch!Your kids are darling:)
Hey there,
Great idea last year! You and Brooke should compile your creativity and change the world! HA! Derek and mannicotti? Lucky girl! Happy V-day! Cute family I bet your kids just swoon over their new lil neice!
Post a Comment