Sunday, February 24, 2008

Soccer Star

4 comments:

Kristy and Jesse Wright said...

hey britt! i was excited to see your blog i can't believe your cute kids!! lets talk brooky into it now that she's a mommy too ella's so cute!!!

Sonya said...

I love how he stops the ball and then kicks it! He is so cute, I love him!
Let me know when his games are so I can come watch!

Anonymous said...

I love your boy, he is adorable! Addison is 6, and she has lost 4 teeth within like 2 months. I thought she would never lose them. All of her friends lost most of their teeth in kindergarten, so I thought she was slow to lose teeth, but it is a sign of healthy teeth, so be glad your daughter has only lost one..she is doing a good job with the teeth brushing!!!

Anonymous said...

He has got some mad skills. I love how he stops it with his hands before he kicks it. CLASSIC! If he ever needs some tips let me know. I think I still remember a couple of things.