They may be corny but it's Valentines and my kids got a kick out of them!
What did the stamp say to the envelope?
-Stick with me and we'll go places
What is a ram's favorite song?
-I Only Have Eyes For Ewe, Dear
What does an envelope say when you lick it?
-Nothing, it shuts up.
What happens when you fall in love with a French chef?
-You get buttered up.
If your Aunt ran off to get married, what would you call her?
-Antelope.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive you!
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Justin
Justin who?
Justin time!
Here's your Valentine!
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Arthur
Arthur who?
Arthur any chocolates left for me?
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Valentines Jokes and Riddles
Posted by Brittany at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are so cute! I love them! I will recite each one of them to Rob on V day! well, maybe not, but i think they are cute!
Post a Comment