My friend Alisa is a FABULOUS cook! Even last night she was saying how she had just tried a new recipe. So if your stuck like me in a rut of the usual recipes here is a tasty one! Tis' the season to start warming up with yummy soups for dinner and this is my FAVORITE soup. Thanks Alisa!
2 Tbl. olive oil
saute 1 med onions
4 garlic cloves minced
2 4oz. cans chopped green chilies
2 tsp. cumin
1 1/2 tsp. oregano
1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
6 cups chicken broth
4 cups chopped chicken
3 cups Monterrey jack cheese shredded
3 16oz. cans northern white beans (Alisa prefers Busch's brand) do not drain
I hope I didn't just give a secret family recipe away:)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Spicy White Bean Soup
Posted by Brittany at 6:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yummy! That sounds so good! I think I'll make it tonight. Thanks!
Looks good...I can't wait for YOU to make it and I can eat over :)
I can't believe you tagged me!
I have to say I can NOT live with out the flat iron. And that is sweet of you to take D cupcakes! Cute idea...
I saw this posting was at 6:43 am! Were you hungry or what? Thanks for the dinner idea this week!
Post a Comment