What are the last 3 things you purchased?
1.Baskets to get organized.
2.Popcorn and drinks for the movie IGOR.
3.Cupcakes from So Cupcake to surprise my hubby with at work.
What are the last 3 songs you downloaded onto your iPod?
(Derek does all my downloading)
1.Mama Mia
2.SOS -from Mama Mia, me and Derek sing this very well together, he agreed that if we were ever at a Karaoke party this would be our song :)
3.Miley Cyrus (I'd like to say for Kasidee, but that was already downloaded onto her ipod this time it was for me)
What are your three favorite movies?
1.Juno
2.Steel Magnolias
3.Mama Mia
What are three things you have not done yet?
1.Gotten ready for the day
2.Laundry
3.Talked to Suzie
What are you three favorite TV shows?
1.The Office
2.Grey's Anatomy
3.SNL
What are three things you can't live without?
1.Family
2.Flat Iron
3.Friends
What are you three favorite dishes?
1.Lasagna (my moms)
2.Chicken Madeira from Cheesecake Factory
3.Eggplant Parmesan from Olive Garden
What are your three favorite desserts?
1.Sugar Cookies (home made or from Schmidt's)
2.Peach Crisp
3.Anything Brooke and Kevin make
What three things would you buy if money were not an issue?
1.I've always told my mom I'd pay off her house first
2.Vacations with my family
3.A house that my kids as teenagers would like to be the hangout (I know I'm going to need to keep an eye on them)
If you could have three wishes what would they be?
1.To be a kinder more patient mother
2.Not have to work
3.More time, I'm always running out of it!
Three people I tag:
1.Brooke (because she also hates tagging)
2.Sonya
3.Katherine
Monday, September 22, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Brittany at 7:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey I tagged you this time! I had already tagged you and realized you already had done a different tag. But check out my blog and see what you need to do with this one! Thanks!
Tagged you! I hope it is the same as Amber's! Your blog will be all tags!
Post a Comment