It's a Kuehne tradition to attend the state fair. And what a treat the fair is. When we first started going when Kasi was a baby, I remember wiping down all the rides she rode, using a TON of hand sanitizer, and getting angry at the carnies for smoking while kids were around. All those things still bother me 7 yrs later, it's just that my kids have always lived through it, so I've decided to relax a little. Dillon was quite bothered by all the smells this year. He plugged his nose through most of the night. And Kasidee was in animal HEAVEN!!! My favorite part (for those who know her) was seeing Sister Dunn manning her own booth. I still have no idea what she was selling/showing people. Hopefully I've gotten some of you excited about the fair and we'll see ya next year!
Friday, September 12, 2008
State Fair
Posted by Brittany at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, man we love the fair! I still need to get my pictures of my kids on my blog from that night.. Dill cracks me up he is so dang funny.
I was so excited to see you guys hooray!
We just went to the fair last night and I'm wondering how much Purell before its toxic. Looks like ya'll had fun.
Dill...I love him! Kass I am sure was in heaven. Maybe next time have them wear gloves!
Don'tcha just love the fair?! :)
Your kids are the cutest, love that Dill is plugging his nose..and Kas looks soooo excited to be there!! Darling pic's
Post a Comment