I have proof! Derek took Kasi to Parent Teacher Conference while I worked last night. It was so cute to see him bursting with pride! All Excellent's and all top scores, of course!
I have to share what the teacher wrote:
"Kasidee is an outstanding student who consistently turns in high quality work. She is a very capable student and has great academic potential. She is outgoing and friendly to others and is willing to do whatever is asked of her."
I wished the "willing to do whatever is asked of her" would apply at home too, but, we hope they are better behaved outside of the home anyways:)
Proud mom and dad moment. It's always nice to hear that others like your kids too:)
So while I am already bragging about her...here is her piano recital video.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Confirmed.Amazing.
Posted by Brittany at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nice job, Kasi!
Post a Comment