A couple weeks ago Dillon said that he wanted to be a mailman when he grew up. We thought we'd nip that right in the butt. We are pushing college for the kids big time! So I thought it would be a great idea to have Dill go and get a taste of what daddy does.
He loved it.
I thought he would be exhausted and whine that he wanted to quit. Instead, he was climbing up rock walls, jumping from high porches and finding the coolest fighting sticks.
If only Derek was that excited about work(though I'd probably get annoyed if he brought rocks and sticks home everyday). So I guess for now we will let him think Derek's job is super cool.
Monday, November 29, 2010
They work hard for the money
Posted by Brittany at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a trooper! Dill is too cute. Let him be a mailman. Grey still thinks he's going to be Batman!
That is cute, I loved the picture Derek sent to me. Sawyer thinks Lance's job as a mailman is cool too, he is always wanted to wear his hats and use his satchel.
Post a Comment