Fall had come to and end and then returned:) The day of snow threw us off. I ran out and bought all our snow gear after Dill had to spend the snow day in sneakers. And then I haven't seen snow since.
I love fall. The changing colors and perfect temperatures make me smile. But I have to admit, I really love winter. I have the funnest memories of snow days as a kid. We don't get the snow we used to (snowed in days off school...hanging at Angie's:)) But my kids don't see the difference, even if it is a little skirmish my kids demand to go and play outside. I felt bad because Kasi had really wanted to play in the snow that day before school and I should have let her stay home for a bit because by the time she got home it was all but gone.
Don't you feel that way about winter? Being inside with a cup of hot cocoa watching the snow fall. Snuggled under warm blankets reading books. Listening to Christmas music. I started piano lessons again, so I will be serenading my family with Christmas music this year:)The glow of the Christmas lights. And baking treats!
I just got myself all stoked up...I'm ready to put up Christmas! (I know Brooke already has!)
Before I push us into winter...here's what's been going on this fall:
Another year at the State Fair
Which made me want to get domestic and put the garden to good use.
Dill played/ran through the motions of Flag football.
And had some Halloween fun.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Fall in Review
Posted by Brittany at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kass's Halloween costume was so cute!
Post a Comment