Sunday, October 19, 2008

Double the Trouble, Double the Fun



I watched my neice and nephew twins, Sadie and Sawyer, Sat. night. I have to say- I have a new found respect for their mom:) When she dropped them off they were screaming (they hate their car seat) and they were hungry so I asked Dillon to hold them while I made bottles. Here's a picture of Dill plugging his ears. I fed them and Dill took a picture of me. After they ate they were happy and we cooed and smiled at each other. Then I put one to sleep then the other, played a few games with Dill, and 30 min. later they were awake. It is alot of work. I didn't do much else that's for sure. My mom came and she said that I could handle twins. I thought for a minute that I could! Then remembered it had only been 3 hrs! Amber my sis in-law is a great mom and does a way better job than I could. I'll love them for 3 hrs any day and then send them back to her:)





3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Britt- Thanks so much for taking such good care of my sweet babies! Sorry they were so upset when they got there. I just hate putting them in their carseats because they hate them so bad. They love their aunt Britt and were glad you watched them! Thanks again I love the pictures.. I bet you could do twins. It is different when they are your own. It is hard at times, but you make it work and get a schedule going. It's fun! We love you guys!

The Staheli's said...

Wow! Twins would be so hard...but I guess twice the challenges means twice the rewards, right? :) I couldn't help but laugh at the picture of your little guy plugging his ears while the babies are crying. Too funny.

Kelli said...

I know what you mean I don't know how Pam does it either. They are a hand fun but so fun at the same time.