Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall; Greatest Season of them ALL!



This is my favoritre time of year! I love that when you get up you dress for winter and by the afternoon you've redressed for summer:) Me and my mom loaded up the kids and hit Little Cottonwood Canyon. It was so worth it when just in the car Dillon was yelling; "This is so FREAKING AWESOME!!" We pulled off to the first trailhead (luckily it was paved) started hiking and picking fall leaves. The colors were so pretty! If you haven't already, you too should go and enjoy some fall foilage:) When we came home we made our own fall trees. I love days like these:)







4 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

great idea! I love how you had them make "trees" you should frame those and use them for your "fall decor"
Ella loves to be outside!

Nesting with Grace said...

yes we are both up late bloggin...since you are correcting me I guess I should spell Kas with one s since her name is Kasidee! Thanks
Next you always spell a lot as one word alot it is two words :) hahaha got you!

The Ostheds said...

I love the trees! What a cute idea!

ariannet said...

such a cute mom and cute kids you have!