The Bishop in our ward is a "Big Wig" at Zions. He was over the construction of the Jazz training center. So the YW and YM had an "in" to go and take a tour of the facility. It is the newest and nicest training center in all of the NBA. Of course the Jazz were out of town so there were no big appearences. But still very cool to sniff the sweat rags of, hopefully, Matt Harpring:) Here are some pictures- (I swear I was wearing a shirt under the jersey!)
Me and Derek in front of his fav players locker. Those Jazz boys are very, very messy! It was crazy in there- IPOD's all over, size 20 shoes all over. Expensive messy stuff.
Us giving a great press conference.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Zions Bank and The Utah Jazz
Posted by Brittany at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sheesh! You have only been home for an hour and you have already blogged about tonight! You must be a die-hard Jazz fan! :) It was pretty cool I admit!
The kids were still up- no school this weekend. If I pretend I'm busy Derek will get them ready for bed:)
Britt, your so funny! I am glad that my brother was able to go and stand by his favorite players locker.. You guys look cute! And I do see your shirt under the jersey don't worry..:)Glad you had fun!
Way fun, being in YW's is the best!
Love ya,
MOM
Two things.
One, SOO cool that you got to go hang out with Jazz stuff. I am a true blue Jazz fan!! Kinda jealous.
Two, thanks for the comment on my blog!! I was nervous to read comments when I saw I had some but the things you said certainly comforted me. Thanks!!
Love you.
Are yiu sure the ym and yw went? It looks like you asked the bishop if you two could get in! Also did you wear that jersey before you went? Or did you find that in a locker and put it on??
Looks like you and Derek had a blast. I would have paid to hear the press conference!
Post a Comment