Kasidee's birthday is today! And we finally gave in -Kasidee is a pet owner.
Marley Cupcake Kuehne
Marley Cupcake Kuehne
This puppy is a cutie. So far NO accidents. (It might help that I take her out every 1/2 hour)
Me and Derek were very excited to give Kasidee this gift. She is such a good girl. We feel very blessed that she is part of our family. We love to see her happy and this puppy makes her very happy. I won't show the entire video, we started out with her finding her gifts around the house-she recieved a book "Bad Dog Marley", a puppy toy, and a feeding bowl. (Dill gave her a Sharpay barbie) So she pretty much had figured it out by the time Derek brought Marley in.
I still am in shock that we did it.
10 comments:
too cute. Happy Birthday Kasidee!
Marley is so cute! Sawyer was really surprised when she licked him... lol Happy Birthday again Kasi J.
I had to re watch the video again, so cute! Dillon in the back ground is hilarious!!
Yeah Happy Birthday Kasidee! Good Luck on the Potty Training!
How is your baby already eight!!!! So cute!
That is so sweet. Marley is adorable--cute name too. Kasidee will be a great mom to her.
From the words of Abbey "you are the best mom ever!" Way to go, Kas is going to be a great mom too!
You guys are the coolest parents ever! What a cute puppy :) I can't believe Kasidee is eight!
YEAAAHH!! You did it...Wasn't it worth it seeing her so happy?!!
Happy Birthday Kasidee!! The puppy is really cute.. Good luck new Mommy... :)
You are so brave. I hope nothing to valuable gets chewed. That is a darling video, and Kas will be a great puppy-momma!
Post a Comment