Did Halloween last a week for anyone else? I am SO done with this particular holiday. Thursday was Kasidee's Halloween parade, usually we get quite a group out to cheer her on, I don't blame anyone because it started at 9:00 am. But one of Kasidee's biggest fans came- MY MOM. She's a gem. I love to people watch, and there were some goodies on Halloween- the freaks and the hookers make their debut.(Thanks to Kasidee's grandma Kuehne for making her costume nice and modest). There was a lady dressed up as a polygamist- Can we do that?
Anyways, on Friday night the gang came over for some cheap entertainment. My kids are pretty awesome when it comes to trick-or-treating. We walked down the street and Dillon said he had enough candy and Kasidee wanted to go home and pass the candy out.
Here was our cheap entertainment-
Everyone trying on Kasidee's wig.
And Dillon jumping out of a box a thousand times.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween-finally over!
Posted by Brittany at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am so over Halloween! Bring on Tahanksgiving!
haha What do you mean can we do that? WE are not one of them :)
Thanks for the fun night! I ate about 3 sugar cookies...I didn't feel too good!
We're Not? :)
The kids looked cute! My mom has some cute pictures of my dad and yuor kids at his work too. And of the hole bunch together.. Actually I think I downloaded them I will email them to you..
I'm glad it's over too. Who would have thought so much fun could be had with one wig. We need to get together--and soon.
Oh my gosh! I we just watched the jibjab and i don't remember the last time we laughed that hard. I had Mike and the kids come in and watch it--like 5 times. Oh, and Mike wants me to tell you that you have no idea what you have just started.
It was so fun to see you and go trick or treating together. We really need to get together soon.
I am LAUGHING at the jib jab. Classic!
You crack me up! :) Love your kiddos...Darling Halloween costumes, looks like fun!
That wig looks great on everyone! haha!
Post a Comment